Today we are here to discuss several CBD starter Kits which are available in the market. CBD oil is not the only method available for using CBD. You can use a CBD-containing e-liquid to intake CBD too. One of the most preferred methods of CBD intake is this since the effect is almost instantaneous. On a side note if you are looking forward to buying cbd gummies online then check this out.
Here are some CBD starter kits options you can try:
- CBDfx Vape Kit: This is a highly recommended CBD starter kit from the house of Fx. Both entry-level CBD users and enthusiasts can use this kit. It has a good battery backup and is light enough for you to carry it around too. Also, you do not have to worry about its build quality since the company promised to have used enough durable materials like ceramic glass and steel cartridges to name a few, and hence it can last a lifetime. But there is a slight drawback to using this product too. You have to buy the vape oil separately and they will not provide you with one. If you are looking to buy Full spectrum cbd gummies online then check this out.
- Pure Hemp: This is a noteworthy product from the Pure Hemp company in California, USA. They source their certified organic hemp from Colorado and they also have all of their products certified by an independent third-party lab. Pure hemp’s kit includes a standard vape pen battery, USB charger, and a 1ml cartridge too which has 200 mg of pure CBD. All of this combination makes it a strong vaping device and it also has both vegetable glycerin and propylene glycol mixed in a certain proportion. The battery is of 510 thread type so it is convenient for users to replace them easily.
- Vape Bright: This is a vaping brand that exclusively deals with CBD vape pens and pods. The company sources its hemp from Scandinavia which some users say is better than US-grown hemp. Although the vape bright pen may look slimmer and lighter, the 0.5 ml cartridge which is included with the package has 250 mg of CBD. This is what gives it a very high potency. Apart from this, the CBD is dissolved in coconut MCT oil for additional health benefits. This vape pen like others uses a standard 510 thread battery.
- EMPE CBD Kit: Empe is an American CBD brand that offers all types of CBD products like vape cartridges, batteries, and e-liquids. Empe’s CBD products are made from organic American hemp which is tested by an independent lab for their authenticity. Also, Empe has made its CBD cartridge available in multiple flavors and strengths so that every type of user can try them out. Some of them are watermelon taffy, blue dream, gorilla OG, tropical blend, and wild cherry. All these flavors are made available with either 200 mg or 350 mg CBD potencies. Lastly just like all the above CBD products this one too uses a 510 thread battery.
- CBD Essence: The CBD essence vape starter kit contains a 1 ml cartridge which is pre-filled with 15 mg of CBD, a USB charger, a buttonless battery, and a 10 ml vape juice bottle that has 150 mg CBD. The company promises to use only organic American hemp-extracted using the CO2 process so that it remains free from impurities. Independent third-party lab tests have confirmed that this vape liquid has full-spectrum CBD containing multiple other minor phytocannabinoids like CBC and CBG.
6. Koi CBD Stik: They offer the full suite of CBD and its related products like a vape pen, cartridge, and others. Also, they have made sure that all of their products are certified comprehensively by independent third-party labs so that consumers only get a good quality product consistently. One of the major drawbacks of this vape pod is that you have to spend extra money on buying the vape juice separately. This vape pen is a lot more convenient than a regular CBD pen because it is agile, lightweight, and has a convenient plug-in pod system.
There are so many options when it comes to CBD starter kits or products that consumers can get easily confused. Add to the fact that not all of these products are marketed by companies openly in public media. Word of mouth type of marketing works better in the CBD industry rather than direct marketing. But consumers who are trying CBD products for the first time need to check the ingredients of the vape oil and see if they have any history of allergy or other ailments for using that particular ingredient and hence should consult their doctor before trying a CBD.